Investor Relations Sales Executive
One of the biggest exchanges by market cap situated in central Tokyo
Opportunity to develop and implement sales strategy for an international brand
About Our Client
Our client is an a leading provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services across six continents.
By providing an unmatched suite of advanced technology, analytics and consultative services, our client is able to help businesses and investors manage flow of information to reach shareholders, customers, employees, regulators and media to inform, inspire and influence the stakeholders critical to their success
- Implementing defined sales strategies to drive sales and build relationships within key target markets for long-term sustained business development.
- Driving sales growth across Japan.
- Implementing the strategic proposition relating to key verticals and achieving revenue objectives through retaining existing business and achieving growth from new clients.
- Building customer relationships on multiple levels with special attention to C-level - to persuade and influence key individuals
- Conducting regular status and strategy meetings with the customer's senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies.
- Opportunity to travel within Asia.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience and consistent success developing new business and driving sales in the Investor Relations markets.
- The ability to create sales presentations, messages, position statements, and other sales collateral.
- Building and maintaining strategic relationships with publicly listed companies, financial services institutions, and marketing, media and communications corporations.
- Business level Japanese and English is a must
- Excellent time management skills, aptitude to work autonomously and entrepreneurial.
- A background in organising and coordinating marketing and sales campaigns for newly launched and existing products would be highly desirable.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a culture that is progressive and supportive and provides all employees the opportuninty to develop and grow their skills. Along with a market competitive package, they have a benefits scheme that is superior compared to other companies in the industry.