International law firm - Junior Bengoshi
International law firm
Good work life balance
About Our Client
A multinational law firm with more than 2,000 professionals in over 30 countries is looking for a junior associate with Japanese Bar qualification (bengoshi).
* Reviewing, drafting, negotiating and executing all types of contracts.
* Assist M&A operations.
* Advice clients both in Japanese and English.
* Coordinate with other teams projects, including risk management and compliance.
The Successful Applicant
* Not necessary prior experience.
* Knowledge of commercial and corporate law.
* Japanese Bar qualification is required.
What's on Offer
* Possibility to work in one the largest company in the world.
* Diversity of projects with top class clients.
* Competitive remuneration.