Internal Audit Director - Excellent Manufacturing Business
Excellent Work Life Balance
Plenty of Internal and International Career Opportunities
My client is the manufacturing giant and globally recognized as Big4 in its industry. They acquired an another strong brand and consistantly growing for over decades. The position is going to look after APAC regions including Australia, Singapore etc and closely working with stake holders including CEO in Japan as a business partner.
The position is responsible for;
- Evaluate and improve the current risk management system
- Establish the anti-fraud program and organize the project team to investigate allegations
- Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws, statutes and Vthe group policies
- Assess the effectiveness of internal controls in related to the financial reporting process and make effective recommendations how to improve internal controls
- Support for process owners to implement countermeasures
- Build a strong team and supervise them to be a good business partner contributing to the success of the business, and give guidance in case of the complex issues
- Work closely with all stake holders, internal and external, in a collaborative manner to achieve the goal
- Supervise 2internal control/audit mangers to coach and train for improvement
More than 10years of audit experience at commercial companies or Big4 is needed.
CPA, CIA, CFE or other related certification - required
Fluent English and business level Japanese to deal with international stakeholders.
- Excellent work life balance
- International career opportunities
- Opportunity to moving internally (e.g. Financial Analyst etc)