Integrations Engineer- Core Java +JVM
Fast Growing Mature Star Tech Start Up from the US- Great Working Style
Flat Culture, International Working Environement, Friendly Colleagues
The company is a leading Customer Data Platform vendor headquartered in California.
The company has a development centre in Japan with 120 employees working in an international environment.
- Research and prototype technical feasibilities against third party APIs, work with Product Managers to refine requirement.
- Build and contribute to plugins, extend the Integrations Platform to support a larger set of use cases, and maintain the various Integrations services.
- Build, expand & improve, and maintain the Integrations production ecosystem of services written in Java. Write high quality, maintainable code always seeking high levels of test coverage.
- Join the team in an on-call rotation to be able to react and respond to production incidents.
- Good to have some experience with programming languages such as Ruby, Python, or Go.
- Good to have experience with agile software development methodology.
- Embulk experience is highly prefered.
· Permanent employee- Good Career Potential
· Flexible working hours - Casual attire in office
· Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
· Benefits: Free lunch, Social Insurance, Transportation and other