- Stock Option, Flexible working hours and 30 days paid holiday.
- International Working Enviornment
About Our Client
Our client was recently awarded one of the most innovative Insurance firms in the world.
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritise, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritising tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverable.
- Analysing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience in the insurance industry is a must.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organisational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
What's on Offer
- Stock Option
- 30 days paid holiday
- International working environment