Instrumentation and Process control expert , KOBE, 6M-8M
Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
- A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health.
- Specialise in gases support to many industry in Japan.
- Design maintenance strategy and deploy it to local sites.
- Create technical standards and deploy them to local sites.
- Communicate with overseas group affiliate.
- Design and propose new automation, new indicators, remote supervisions etc.
- Technical support to local management, e.g. troubleshooting, site audit, site investigation, training etc.
- Bachelor / Master in Engineering or scientific
- Process control (strong knowledge) and Instruments (strong knowledge)
- DCS / PLC knowledge
- High pressure gas license
- English and Japanese (Business level or above)