Institutional Sales, Senior Relationship Manager for Foreign AM
1500万円 - 2000万円
Competitive salary and benefits
One of the most succesful foreign asset management companies
A global asset management firm with a very diverse portfolio of institutional clients across Asia and the Americas
- Responsible for selling investment management services to Japanese institutional investors with a particular focus on financial institutions.
- Develop understanding of client portfolios, needs, and decision-making processes.
- Drive new business development.
- Maintain and enhance relationships with existing clients.Identify prospective clients, prepare presentations and follow up on client contacts, and close the sale of investment services.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities.
- Over 5 year's sales experience working with Japanese institutional investors within financial sector.
- Strong knowledge in at least one field of fixed income, listed equity or alternative products.
- Demonstrated ability to understand investment products and effectively articulate those products to Japanese institutional investors.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- Highly organized individual with knowledge of the institutional marketplace.
- Ability to understand client portfolios, needs and decision-making process.
- Ability to effectively cooperate with other members of a small-size sales team.
- A very competitive salary and benefits
- Work with a very diverse client portfolio of institutional investors across the Asia region
- Opportunity to advance the career very fast.