Institutional Business - VP
Advance career at a major Fortune 500 company
Competitive salary, rewarding benefits
One of the world's leading money managers with 15 offices across four continents, our client is one of the top Fortune 500 companies with a portfolio of more than 80 clients investing each more than $1 billion.
- Build relationships with existing clients and develop new business for financial institutions.
- Set client objectives and constraints into portfolio guidelines.
- Monitor account activity for consistency with guideline.
- Inform clients about a broad set of products and promote to cross sell.
- 10 years of work experience in financial markets, preferably at least 5 years of experience at buy-side portfolio management.
- Excellent communication skills, both in Japanese and English.
- Exceptional relationship building skills.
- Strong understanding of Fixed Income and Equity fundamentals/macroeconomic.
- Being team-oriented and having strong time management abilities
- MBA, CFA are not must but are highly regarded
- A very competitive salary with benefits.
- The opportunity to advance career through one of the top Fortune 500 companies.