Insight & Planning Manager - Multinational Food Manufacturing C
Drive business growth in the Japanese market of an international company
International working environment
A major global food manufacturing company operating in Japan for 60 years with a presence across 200 countries globally. They are a major player in their industry, and offer great career prospects.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work independently to conceptualize and execute research studies to address marketing objectives and help drive consumer-based strategy and decision-making.
- Serve as a research expert and voice of the consumer with marketing teams and external partners.
- Work with outside vendors in customizing research design and methodology to make realistic, insightful and actionable recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related discipline
- Fluency in English and Japanese
- Previously worked in a marketing research role within manufacturer's environment or research agencies preferred
- Strong Excel/Power Point skills, including the use of data manipulation, use of formulas and charts
- Strong team work environment
- Work-life balance