Great work and life balance
A global leading compnay in the industry
Our client helps organizations transform information-intensive business processes, reduce manual work and errors, minimize cost, and improve customer engagement. They combine RPA, cognitive capture, mobility & engagement, process orchestration, analytics capabilities and professional services in one solution. This makes it easy to implement and scale for dramatic, immediate results that mitigate compliance risk and increase competitiveness, growth and profitability.
- Achieve or exceed goal for qualified monthly appointments, monthly deals in forecast, and annual revenue targets.
- Build strong relationship with sales representative and pre-sales engineer to help qualify and nurture opportunities to ensure higher win rate
- Meet weekly with sales representative to plan account goals and align outbound prospecting activities. Participate in quarterly regional sales meetings to discuss company updates, and business and sales reviews.
- Proactively continue to learn competitive products and increase market knowledge via website, on-line webinars, and publicly available information
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the product, services and solutions portfolio as well as its positioning - the strengths and competitive advantages, the overall market and business drivers, the value proposition of the portfolio and the business value.
- You have an appetite for learning new things
- You are committed to a high standard or integrity and work ethic
- You're a people person and are curious by nature
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. We can create a personal connection with any prospect you meet
- Experience working in a software technology company
- Excellent communication skills & dynamic presence.
- Proven track record of success in first call to opportunity creation and progression
- An international team with strong focus on transparency
- A collaborative high-energy environment