Inside Sales Representative at Computer manufacturing company
*High-growth potential and career advancement.
*Leading company in the hardware industry.
Our client is one of the leading multinational technology company. They designs, develops, manufactures and sells personal computers, tablet computers, smartphones and many more.
- Analysis and understanding of customer needs.
- Building relationship with decision-makers (purchasing decision-makers).
- Building relationships to increase customer loyalty.
- Building relationship with business partners.
- Understand company's strategy/ product/ product composition/ understanding competitor's strategy and product.
- Negotiation of final price.
- Few years of Inside Sales experience on the technology field or IT industry.
- Strong organizational and planning skills are required.
- A competitive spirit and ability to work well in a team environment.
- A motivated, driven personality.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills are required.
- Attractive incentives to reward your strong performance.
- Opportunities for continued sales training.