Inside Sales Representative - Big Data Software Vendor
Market leader in Cloud Big Data solutions for Enterprise
Grow your sales career in one of the hottest IT companies in the world
About Our Client
By analyzing and monitoring every action, from data transfer to network activity and security events, our Client helps Enterprises gain Operational Intelligence from machine-generated data and can quickly discover and share insights.
- Inbound lead follow-up and status update through the company CRM system
- Outbound prospecting/Lead generation
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads
- Schedule product demos for qualified customers
- Manage accounts by building and fostering client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client's needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
- Accurately forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments
- Meet/exceed assigned revenue goals
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years of experience in selling enterprise IT solutions
- 2-3 years of End User Software sales experience
- 2-3 years experience carrying a quota
- Consistent historic over achievement of quota in a similar position
- Consistent track record of managing sales cycle, from generating leads through closing
- Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Enterprises around the world have already adopted our Client's Cloud Big Data solution, enabling them to have fast access to huge amount of data, ready to be processed and analyzed to get insight about their IT Infrastructure, business trends, possible Security threats, etc.
Joining this company will allow you to propose this cutting-edge technology and to have access to attractive and competitive salary & benefits, such as stock award, Employee Stock Purchase Plan and more.