- Opportunity to manage the team of 15 people
- Office is at central Tokyo
Our client is Europe based world leading software company, recently focusing on the cloud business. They have over 50 people in Japan.
- Participate in recruiting, Performance Management, 1 to 1 training, and coaching of the Inside Sales Representatives managed. Drive general professional development and career development of the agents within the Inside Sales team.
- Manage sales pipelines in a proactive manner to ensure attainment of the individual and group contributions to the established goals. Provides pipeline progression and revenue forecast, targeted sales initiatives (up sell and cross-sell) primarily focused on specific, referenced targets within the installed base, acquisition of net new customers.
- Participate in regular business review meetings or forecast calls.
- Provide feedback to Field Management on engagement level with Inside Sales Team.
- Be responsible for the Overall Performance of the team with respect to the goals/KPIs for those Inside Sales agents.
- Fluent Japanese and English (both written and spoken).
- Successful 2+ years of management experience in same/similar role.
- Experience of working as inside sales representative
- Proven leadership skills, coaching and mentoring experience
- Proven analytically skills: ability to analyse sales numbers to find opportunities for additional revenue generation, better resource management, ideas for demand generation.
- Resistance to stress, flexibility, ability to drive several projects at the same time.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at higher levels of the organisation.
- Attractive compensation and salary package.
- Opportunity to manage your own team.
- Office is at Roppongi mori hills.
- Good work life balance, fully working from home.