Inside sales manager at Global company
Good work life balance
Our client is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. The company develops and markets networking products, including routers, switches, network management software, network security products, and software-defined networking technology.
- You will create, grow, and lead a team of office-based Sales Development Representatives and Virtual Sales Executive, who are responsible for development new customers and driving our low touch enterprise business.
- The Sales Manager is a critical asset in creating the foundation for a strong team culture and fosters the teamfs performance, learning, collaboration, accountability, and professional growth.
- Experience creating or growing and leading a successful business development and quota carrying sales team.
- Experience in interviewing, selecting and hiring quality talent.
- Thorough understanding of the metrics/measurements of a sales development team.
- Experience in sales forecasting processes and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Sales force and use of cadence tools.
- English language is preferred.
- Attractive salary package and benefits
- Use your English language ability on the work