Inside Sales @ Global Technology company
Very Stable company
Going to celebrate 100th anniversary soon
Our Client is an American technology company that makes self-service kiosks, point of sale terminals, automated teller machines, check processing systems, bar code scanners, and business consumables. They also provide IT maintenance support services. The japan office is going to celebrate their 100th anniversary soon.
- Manage annuity maintenance services orders for assigned customers.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to your designated accounts, manage relationships and ensure customer requirements are identified and meet, Serve as interface or liaison between the customer and other sales support teams with regards to issues for current customers.
- Promote customer confidence towards the company to establish long term business relationships.
- Identify, document and inform appropriate parties of any account-specific requirements (i.e., billing/invoicing, shipping, etc.
- Obtain customer or industry information that assists in responding to customer's needs and requirements, understands the formal and informal decision-making process within each of the account.
- Schedule and conduct regular calls with customers to review pricing and procedures, discuss customer-specific issues, review performance/value, position new solutions.
- Effective active listening skills.
- Inside sales experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Outstanding command of prospecting, communication, presentation, and networking skills.
- Experience dealing directly with small to mid-sized business owners and decision makers.
- Strong relationship management, sales support, and account maintenance/management skills to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and work to maximise revenue and profitability.
- Attractive salary package
- Good carrier growth, potential candidate will promote in the future.