Infrastructure Project Manager
Long-term project within Insurance industry
Salary up to 12M JPY
About Our Client
Through Michael Page, you will be working for leading Insurance company from Europe. The client is currently in the process of major acquisition mergers and looking for an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager to help with these projects.
- Manage key infrastructure projects across the local, regional, or global IT infrastructure organization.
- Supervise and evaluate all aspects of assigned projects - planning, executing, and monitoring/controlling team performance and project scope, providing regular reports on cost, schedule, and risk to stakeholders
- Communicate effectively providing regular reports on budget/cost, schedule, and risk, as well as ensuring project work is meeting goals and priorities
- Works closely with all IT infrastructure teams to ensure required projects and tasks are completed accurately, on schedule, and within budget. Coordinate IT infrastructure projects and oversee implementations for on time delivery.
- Manages day-to-day operational and project support for IT infrastructure projects with an emphasis on assuring goals and commitments are met on time and on budget with a high level of quality.
- Lead the creation of project management plans that clearly define the project scope, assumptions, risks and overall project approach including project resource needs, high level timelines and project communications.
- Develop and administer project budgets, schedules and performance standards.
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle; mentor, coach and train others in project management best practices.
- Coordinate and respond to requests for changes from original scope.
- Assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to project personnel; direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure the project progresses in scope, on schedule and within budget.
- Communicate project status to project steering committee and other stakeholders as appropriate; manage project issues/risks in a timely manner and appropriately escalating when necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience providing project management support for a variety of local, regional, or global infrastructure projects
- Demonstrated responsibility estimating project skill requirements and identifying appropriate project resources, developing work plans, managing deadlines, coordinating project team and consultant/contractor activities, and collaborating with the functional team members in the delivery of IT infrastructure projects
- Previous responsibilities for initial project planning, estimating, and scheduling as well as management of the delivery of project results and communication with the business customer(s) and IT infrastructure management.
What's on Offer
- Long-term and stable contract role
- Immediate start
- Salary range 10M-14M JPY