- Enjoy working in a progressive corporate culture
- Develop your menoring and coaching skills
Work for a multinational technology company that specializes in business consulting, IT and outsourcing services. Our client is one of the largest IT consulting companies in the world qualifying for a Forbes ranking. This is a great opportunity to amplify your career history and earn competitively. Moreover, get to enjoy what you do. Work in diverse teams and take part in global assignments, this job is all about rewarding you. Rewarding your expertise, rewarding your effort and rewarding your contribution. Apply today!
The successful candidate will:
- Coordinate with the partner to ensure that H&F maintenance is carried out.
- Coordinates with other OEM vendors to get hardware break-fix/ maintenance/ firmware updates done.
- Be the point of contact for the location in case of major issues or incidents.
- Coordinate with the Location contacts of the customer to get approval for planned maintenance/change
- Coordinates with the network support team to get network maintenance done
- Coordinate with remote technical team and users for any service request, incidents, technical requirements
- Develop deep knowledge about Local /plant application and infrastructure operations
- Develop deep knowledge about Local / plant / Edge Datacenters including power and cooling setup and consumption, physical network layout, rack and cabinet layout, installed DC hardware, high-availability setup, WAN and Internet connectivity, monitoring, asset register, spare parts, DC processes, Shopfloor operations etc.
- Bachelor of Engineering / Technology / Science with 8-10 plus years of experience.
- Full bilingual languange proficiency in English and Japanese.
- Excellent people management skill / lead the teams / customer interaction.
- Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / ITIL certified.
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Excellent in Verbal, written communication.
- Receive a competitive base salary package
- Take a prestigious role with a global leading company
- Explore your leadership potential while leading a team of skilled professionals.