Global working environment
About Our Client
Our client operates in 49 locations throughout the globe, providing reassurance to over 280 million users worldwide. By exceeding customer expectations delivering services in record time, the organization has established itself as a market leader in the mobile phone warranty business. On a mission to satisfy current and future customers by putting only the best professionals to work.
As an Infrastructure Engineer you will be designing, building and implementing infrastructure solutions adhering corporate set standards to support business requirements. Occasionally you will be required to support Network Operations in troubleshooting.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with Project Management and IT teams to deliver repeatable, scalable and manageable solutions.
- Representing IT infrastructure on technical project teams and taking ownership of handling complex project issues and technical challenges.
- Designing, deploying and managing infrastructure solutions that ensure business requirements for performance, uptime, resiliency, security and supportability are achieved.
- Managing and updating documentation.
- Facilitating knowledge transfer and network handover to IT operations.
- Communicating technical data to a range of audiences, including vendors, senior management, cross-functional teams, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Travel on-site
The Successful Applicant
- Bilingual - Fluent level English / Business level Japanese.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences or related field (an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered).
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience in building and managing network infrastructure.
- Strong analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communications, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- History of working in an international company with overseas (Eastern/Western) firms or partners is desirable.
- CCNP level or equivalent required.
- Strong knowledge of Routing (OSPF, BGP) and switching (Vlan, VTP, STP, Dot1q, HSRP) a must
- Experience with implementing and managing Cisco routers (IOS, IOS-XR), switches (Catalyst, Nexus) and wireless solutions.
- Experience with implementing and managing Checkpoint, Palo Alto and Cisco ASA Firewalls.
- Experience with implementing and managing Zscaler (cloud) proxy.
- Experience with implementing and managing AWS and Microsoft Azure Cloud networking.
- Experience with implementing and managing F5 GTM/LTM.
- Experience with IP administration, DHCP and DNS (Infoblox IPAM).
- Experience with monitoring tools (Orion, Splunk) is a plus.
- Vendor certifications is a plus
What's on Offer
- A high salary
- Flexibility to work from home
- Ample opportunities to work with global teams