Infrastructure Delivery Manager - IT - Tokyo - up to 12M JPY
International IT company leader in its field
Technical position, develop your skills within a strong team!
Our client, an international IT company, is looking for a talented candidate for an Infrastructure Manager position, to take care of the network of its data centers in Tokyo area. Apply now and let's have a chat about it!
In this Infrastructure Delivery Manager position, located in Japan, you will have the following responsibilities:
- create sustainable processes and standards and drive automation opportunities to reduce delivery cycle times and improve quality without impacting network availability
- manage the implementation and delivery of inbound capacity and equipment
- installing and delivering the network equipment and related infrastructures
- driving low voltage structured cabling across the data centers
This list in not exhaustive. Other missions may be added.
To be successful in this position, you will ideally display the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in a datacenter environment, ideally managing a team or leading a function
- TCP/IP networking knowledge
- Fluency In English and Japanese
Preferable but not mandatory:
- 6+ years of experience in building physical copper/fiber cabling
- Experience with lean methodologies and Six-Sigma or similar qualification
- Knowledge of network cabling, optic types, and test equipment