- International Environment and Opportunity for Development
- Work with a global team
About Our Client
【About the Company】
The company is a worldwide leader in the areas of insurance and asset management. The company provides various products and services through different sales channels to meet the diversified customer's needs, while focusing on CR activities such as risk edification in order to be socially responsible and to contribute to sustainable development of the country and regions.
The main businesses in Japan are related to financial protection, such as insurance, asset management and assistance. They provide products and services that protect customers from risks.
You will be responsible for providing efficient and effective IT services to the business, delivering all IT needs including IT infrastructure, software and telephony. Responsible for the management of local IT projects as well as the implementation of Group projects.
Develop, maintain, or implement business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and solutions, including risk assessments, business impact analyses, strategy selection, and documentation of business continuity and disaster recovery procedures.
- Day-to-day planning and project coordination
- IT budget preparation and follow-up.
- Monitor and ensure security by enforcing group standards of all technologies (including, but not limited to websites, LAN, WAN, Server, Network)
- Management of networks (local and wide area), security (VPN)servers, storage, backup, telephony platform and desktop systems (hardware, software and maintenance)
- Management and follow-up of all projects (infrastructures, security, business applications) including specification, documentation, development, quality assurance, deployment, maintenance, support and relationship with providers
The Successful Applicant
[What Do You Need To Succeed? ]
- Written and verbal communication in Japanese and English
- Maintenance and operation of server infrastructure and network. 3 years of experience in operation is required. No matter the scale.
- Experience with internal helpdesk (troubleshooting Windows 10, Office365, Teams, Salesforce and internal systems)
- Experience participating in IT projects (regardless of Role)
- VPN Knowledge
- Avaya Telephony system
What's on Offer
【What Makes this Role Attractive?】
-Global Insurance Company
-Work with the global teams