Infra Delivery Manager at Worldwide Leader in Infra Services
Global Infrastructure Services World Leader
Great work-environment | Best-in-class benefit
Our Client is the worldwide leader in Datacenter services. They are expanding at unseen rates, doubling their worldwide CloudFront co-location Data Centers in the last 12 months, and expecting to exceed that amount again in the coming 12 months.
· Prioritize and assign tasks to data center technicians and operators, project management, coaching and creating documentation.
· Manage inbound capacity from receiving through deployment stages
· Manage the installation network and cabling infrastructure in a data center environment
· Guide, train and educate staff on the best practices related to all service owner issues
· Manage tasks and deliverables across small to large-size projects
· Recommend, document, and oversee policies and procedures to meet industry best practices and to meet required SLAs
· Provide weekly report to the data center manager
This manager will be responsible for a growing a team and will oversee their development and growth. The successful candidate will have experience managing and mentoring people, tracking budgets, providing strategic direction and proposing technical solutions. This manager will ultimately be responsible for installing and delivering our network equipment and related infrastructures, as well as responsible for driving low voltage structured cabling across the Amazon data center platform.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.