Information Security Pre-Sales at IT Giant
Listed IT Giant (Semicon, Security, Software)
Great work environment | Excellent salary package
Our Client is an American multi-industry Technology Giant which focuses on technologies that connect our world. Through the combination of industry leaders, our Client has the size, scope and engineering talent to lead its clients and the industry into the future. In Japan, Company has over 200 employees and office in Meguro. Our Client is now trying to expand their Cyber-Security in Japan and hiring for 2 Pre-Sales Engineers who will take care of their 1. Network Security and 2. Information Security solutions.
- Customer demonstrations and presentations.
- Co-ordinating and managing evaluations, proof of concepts, or proof of value exercises, across the Company's Security product portfolio.
- Demonstrate product and solution value through detailed technical walkthroughs.
- Design solutions utilizing the SED portfolio, and showing value with 3rd party products and portfolios.
- Understand and appreciate the value of Security solutions to an organization.
- Experience and exposure to Network, Endpoint, Information, Identity, and cloud Security, and all underlying technical theory.
- Have exposure to, or experience in, Data Loss Prevention solutions, data classification technologies, data encryption technologies, cloud access security brokers (CASB), and other information security technologies.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.