Information Security Officer
System management and implementing internal IT security programs.
Direct and manage security related staff as a line manager.
Our client is one of the biggest financial service companies with 50000 employees worldwide, providing life insurance, investment, and asset management services in more than 40 countries.
- System management and implementing internal IT security programs that are up to company standards.
- Coordinate with the Information Security Office and Japanese counterparts as s business analyst and project adjustment.
- Knowledge of IT system management and system security management.
- Ability to communicate with counterparts and negotiate strategies.
- Hands-on UNIX or Wintel experience and infrastructure management
- Experience as line manager, coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
- Opportunity to work on IT security management projects on a global scale.
- Large compensation package.