- International and Diverse Environment
- Global Insurance Company
About Our Client
The company is a worldwide leader in the areas of insurance and asset management. The company provides various products and services through different sales channels to meet the diversified customer's needs, while focusing on CR activities such as risk edification in order to be socially responsible and to contribute to sustainable development of the country and regions.
The main businesses in Japan are related to financial protection, such as insurance, asset management and assistance. They provide products and services that protect customers from risks.
As a member of the Technical Security Assurance Team, the goal is to strengthen the security of the IT environment of the company and solve security issues in the business sector.
[IT project security review]
-Review of security viewpoints for IT architecture in various IT projects-
Data protection such as encryption and data labeling, access control such as authentication and authorization between servers / users, and Web application security
Advisory services as BAU
response to various security-related queries from the IT members and Business department
Application security test management · Penetration test project management
[IT audit support]
Response to various audits (internal audit / external audit / group audit, etc.)
Submission of necessary evidence in the audit process and explanation of contents
The Successful Applicant
-Fluent Japanese and Business English (not required at the time of joining the company, but in that case, willingness to learn after joining the company)-Experienced in one to three items of the following:
- Information security operations (technical security reviews, security testing, ISO27000 governance, etc.) Preferably based on a public cloud environment (in particular, experience of construction and operation in the AWS)
- Experience building IT infrastructure (such as servers and network), or Web applications.
- Project management work as a project manager (project promotion, budget / schedule management, etc.)
- IT Experience in auditing
- [email protected] system architecture design as an IT architect
· AWS-related qualificationsCommunication ability to interact with and negotiate with multiple stakeholders (IT members, business departments, Executive, etc.)
Appropriate management of project budgets, schedules, project risks, etc
Ability to actively think and act toward solutions when problems / issues occur
What's on Offer
What Makes this Role Attractive?
-Global Insurance Company, work at a multinational environment
-Great Salary Package
-Work with main stakeholders