Attractive salary and commission based renumeration package
Innovative projects and leadership development opportunities
The client is a global leader with a long-term commitment to providing reliable pharmaceutical AI solutions. The company innovates and develops quality software and technology solutions with an aim to constantly set new standards in the industry, and currently has a strong share in most major markets already. With a well-established portfolio in Japan, the company harnesses their passion for innovation and invests heavily to the field of life science and healthcare.
- Understanding of qualitative and quantitative data analysis, data modeling, and creating reports to support decision making efforts, program evaluation and measurement to improve public health outcomes.
- Understanding of enterprise level business process flows in areas related to supported solutions.
- Understands, utilizes and communicates best practice methodologies internally and externally.
- Assist with identifying additional business needs and sales opportunities to address what solutions are best suited for current and future client base
Develop and address opportunities around novel sources or applications of data, and define how customer create additional value through utilization of real world data and analytics, and drive cultural change towards data and analytics centricity in organizations
Identify competitor advances in the market
- Provide support all states of sales engagement to foster current account relationships to drive greater business growth.
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's preferred, in Biology, Biostatistics or related discipline
- Require 5+ years of experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical organization with a focus on epidemiology
Proven ability to work collaboratively to facilitate business development strategies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic team environment.
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clients, partners and experts in the fast-growing field of life science
- Boost English language ability through close strategy collaboration with global partners
- Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities to help people and organisations go from idea to innovation faster