Industrial Printer Field Engineer, Tokyo, ~8M
A career chance at a growing global printer company
An attractive salary package, and great work life balance
- An international manufacturing company that produces industrial printers/ink for use on clothing and textiles.
- With over 400 employees worldwide, they are now expanding in Japan, their fasted growing market in Asia.
- Support key customers in-person on-site
- Respond to service calls in a timely and efficient manner
- Diagnose and repair electrical and mechanical malfunctions
- Occasionally perform routine maintenance services
**PRINTER SERVICE EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED!**
- Field Service/Maintenance Engineering Experience (Machinery/Equipment)
- Engineering background; Electric OR Mechanical
- Japanese (Business LVL)
- English (Conversational LVL)
- Full-Time Employment (正社員)
- Working Location: Shin-Yokohama Area
- Salary: Up to 8.5 Million Yen (depending on experience)
- Various benefits, including travel allowances, insurances, OT, Stock options, etc.
- An opportunity to work at an international company in Japan, bridging the gap between the Japanese customer, and overseas HQ as on of the main technical contacts.