Industrial Machinery - Assistant Sales Manager (Osaka)
Dynamic and international minded company - first Gaishikei in Japan
High salary and benefits - quick career opportunity
Our client was established in 1859 in Dejima-Nagasaki, being one of the first ever Gaishikei companies in Japan. The remarkable pioneer spirit shown by the German founders has remained as an integral part of our Client spirit.
The company has now 2 offices in Japan with 52 employees. It has also oversea branches in Asia.
- Maintain existing customers through dynamic sales activities based on frequent customer visits.
- Identify current and future customer requirements, analyse competitor's presence and activities
- Negotiate and conclude contracts
- Help prepare budgets, set and reach annual sales targets
- Background of industrial machinery sales
- Extensive Sales experience
- Communication skills in international environment
- Japanese native, Business Level English
- Paid holiday
- Social Insurance
- Transport expenses
- Rewarding career
- High base salary (0.5 M/month) and bonus