Incident Response Lead
A real chance to take on a leadership role
Enjoy autonomy over your work
About Our Client
With over 180,000 employees, this multinational company stands as a leader in IT, business processing and consulting. Our client ensures that its stakeholders are seamlessly adapted to emerging technologies through applications ranging from data analytics to hyper-automation. In addition to dominance in computing, the organization's stature as a corporate citizen is second to none. The company is internationally recognized for its extensive portfolio of services, an assertive corporate social responsibility agenda; and a workforce dedicated to business growth and innovations in developing and delivering sustainable tech solutions. Join us and always be on the in where new technologies are concerned.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define and maintain Information Security Incident Management Process.
- Assist in defining triggers/workflow for reported and declared Incidents.
- Plan how changes will be performed during an incident response while adhering to change control processes.
- Periodically conduct table top exercises to test the readiness of IR function.
- Identify security gaps and notify client / detection team.
- Scope security incident and determine business impact.
- Enrich incident details using data from client network beyond SIEM (based on access granted by client).
- Take ownership of security Incidents by tracking operations teams' progress and providing resolution and containment responses to detection/Content function.
- Validate containment and remediation measures, Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) as necessary.
- Escalate to client management when legal, HR, or law enforcement engagement is required; and support any further investigation by providing evidence obtained and documentation created up to that point.
- Invoke forensic / malware analysis SMEs as necessary.
- Create and provision regular report of security incidents.
- Perform risk assessment for critical vulnerabilities escalated by client.
- Adhere to SLAs associated with criticality of incident for Response and Containment.
Aspirant needs to have strong communications, be assertive and good at planning and risk management.
People responsibilities - performance appraisals, productivity improvement, punctuality and discipline, talent retention, career planning & development.
The Successful Applicant
- Overall 6+ years of Operational experience in Infrastructure Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) in technology sensitive industries like banking, telecom, retail etc.
- Excellent communicator with good handle on oral and written communication. Must display professionally appropriate body language and attitude.
- Previous experience in handling Security Incident Response
- Prior experience in managing diverse team. Ability to lead a team.
- Prior experience in managing customer relationship both formal and informal.
What's on Offer
- A lucrative salary of up to JPY10M/Yr.
- Ample growth opportunities
- Work in a dynamic environment at the forefront of tech breakthroughs!