Implementation Consultant for IP Software Company
Work for leading IP Management Software Company
Attractive salary and career progression opportunities
This client is a leading Intellectual Property Management software company. Worldwide they have around 2000 people. They have been in the APAC region for almost 15 years and have around 35 people. In Japan the team is still small with one partner working extensively on the product. Now they are looking to increase their support of the Japanese market to grow out their operations locally and support their clients. Most clients are Japanese, but there are many APAC projects that consultants in the region work on together, which would provide the possibility to travel within the region.
- Provide technical consulting services to clients around the product solutions of the company to create a thorough understanding for the client how value can be created.
- Work hands-on at all levels of the customers' business to understand the clients needs, analyze them and propose technical solutions.
- Build and deliver the agreed business process solutions.
- Develop partnerships in Japan together with local existing relationships.
- Communicate with other offices across the APAC region for support and to share best practices.
- Experience in Project Management or software and implementation consultancy would be needed. There would need to be a strong client-focus, working alongside customer's users and delivering best practice solutions in real world business situations.
- Basic understanding of programming, such as development experience with Java or .Net.
- Excellent communication skills to understand clients requirements and help them understand and achieve the benefits of the software solution.
- Technical understanding of SQL Server, .Net and programming design software required.
- Prior experience with Intellectual Property would be a plus, but not required if there is a commitment and willingness to develop an understanding of this industry.
- Full professional proficiency in both English and Japanese essential. Within the APAC region much communication is done in English. Locally you will need to speak to Japanese clients.
- Work for a leading IP Management Software company with an engaging APAC team
- Permanent employment with good work environment
- Engage with some of the latest business transformation software
- Attractive salary and (international) travel and career progression opportunities