(Immediate Start!) Java Developer - Global Securities Firm
Excellent work-life balance
International team and exposure to new technologies
Our client is a global securities firm that offers innovative securities and trading products to customers. Their goal is to change the way personal finance, investing, and trading is done and they try to accomplish that by coming up with new and improved line of products and the software behind them.
The firm's IT team and especially their development team is very international, multi-cultural and consists of excellent scientists and software engineers.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Work with users to refine requirements, design and develop high-quality and scalable systems, and assist users during the QA/UAT process
- Revamp existing application stack and migrate to Microservices using containers
- Develop new Microservices: API integration, Development using Java 8, J2EE, Spring
- Write and understand complex SQL queries PostgreSQL and MySQL statements
- Help on developing performance testing, capacity testing, and regression testing in continuous integration environments
- Help drive code reviews and contribute key cross-functional architecture decisions
If you have most of the following skills, knowledge, and qualifications then you are probably the right person for the role:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field (or equivalent practical experience)
- 3-5 years of Experience in software development in Java (Java 8, Spring)
- Strong problem-solving skills and the desire to innovate new solutions.
- Business level communication in English
Priority will be give to candidates that can start right away. Within 1 or 2 weeks from the time this post was created.
If you are the successful candidate, you will be entitled to the following features:
- To work for one a innovative financial firm and work amongst exceelent scientists and software engineers.
- Immediate employment and start.
- An annual salary of up to 7M yen / year.
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
- To work in multi-cultural and flexible working environment
- A great work-life balance and a fun work environment