ICT Program Director at Global Telecom Company
Global Network & Telecom Company
Global Work Environment | Flexibility | Work/Life Balance
Our client is Multinational ICT Solutions Company based in Europe with years of history. Our client has about 100,000 employees in about 180 countries and offers a variety of services, software, and infrastructure in ICT.
- Building a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.). Daily presence at customer site, becoming a sort of our client's "agent" at the customer premise to increase the customer's trust in our client as a system integrator.
- Driving up-sales opportunities
- Coaching the team, to interact with them and to support them in their professional growth, and to identify and recognise talents.
- Supporting asset and organisational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology fine-tuning as well as harvesting the best practices from the programs driven.
- Education: Above to bachelor's degree
- Min years of experience: 8 years of project management
- Experience in Telecommunications industry
- Proficiency with the English and Japanese Language
- Below knowledge and skills are pluses: PMI certifications, Domain experience: CORE / NFV / Openstack area, 3rd pp supplier's management experience, Service Delivery experience or interface experience with Telecom customers
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.