Human Resources Specialist - International advertising company
Flexibility around work style
Growing, internationally-renowned organization
Founded more than 20 years ago, what was started by one person in a bedroom in a major European city has now blossomed into a multi-billion dollar company with 10,000 employees across 20 countries. This organisation services businesses by providing customised products and company merchandise to support marketing initiatives. Given the nature of their business and unique market coverage, this company has no direct competitors and has experienced solid growth for the past 5 years and is primed to continue the trend.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Employee orientation, development, and training logistics and recordkeeping.
- Communication between the company and employees.
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- experience of recruiting
- HR Generalist experience
- Willingness to support various functions across HR
- Knowledge of direct sourcing mediums like LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Exposure to Labour Law and employment equity regulations.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Fluent in Japanese and English for both speaking and writing.
- Family support
- Flexibility around work style
- Work life balance
- Competitive salary
- Extensive benefits
- Inclusive work environment
- Development of HR skill set
- Internal and global mobility opportunities
- Career growth path