Human Resources Manager - Growing Multinational Organization
Exciting, growing organization
Chance to develop HR skillset
This client is a multinational organisation whose products in the footwear and accessory fields are industry leading and renowned across Asia, Europe, the Americas and Africa. This company has a strong and steadily-growing reputation, which makes this opportunity all the more exciting for the right candidate.
- Working with the Group Global Talent Management and HR team in our Global HQ in Singapore to formulate, strategize and contextualize global policies and practices to be in line with the local practices in Japan
- Responsible for the overall recruitment strategies, manpower planning and attrition for our Japan office
- Responsible for the full spectrum of recruitment for corporate office and retail positions, including; job advertisement postings, short-listing, interviews, HRIS personnel file management, manpower allocation, etc.
- Develop, implement and improve HR processes, company policies and procedures including employment terms and benefits
- Responsible for staff costs, including; budget management, analysis, preparation of reports and working with various business units to manage staff costs
- Responsible for compensation and benefits, including; salary bench-marking, commission/incentives policies, staff benefits, legal compliance, employee insurance, work injury compensation, etc.
- Responsible for the performance and talent management, including; career planning, employee development, performance appraisal, succession planning, global mobility, etc.
- Constantly improve employee relations, engagement and performance as a critical people strategy to achieve organisational goals
- Supervise corporate office and retail outlets administration, including; retail and employee insurance, office maintenance, etc.
- Handle grievances and provide recommendations relating to employee matters, including; exit interview, termination, counselling, demotion, etc.
- Tax planning and administration for local and overseas employees
- Responsible for all foreign employee deployment to Japan from Global HQ or other regional offices, including; job description, compensation, immigration process, assimilation, taxation, performance management, career planning and development, taxation, etc.
- Business level English
- At least 8 years of working experience in a related industry with at least 5 years in a managerial capacity
- Proficient in HRIS systems an added advantage
- Strong leadership qualities and result oriented
- Able to work well with people across all levels
- Self driven and independent
- Well versed with the employment laws in Japan
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365
- Fun, vibrant and outgoing personality
- work life balance
- career progression
- growing organisation
- dynamic work environment
- chance to develop skill set
- extensive benefits
- competitive compensation