Human Resources Business Partner - Technology
Career growth path
World renowned organization
The client is a multinational technology company with operations around the world and products servicing multiple industries. There are around 400 employees in Japan. The work environment is very dynamic and flat, where ideas are encouraged from everybody and acted upon.
- Develop the local organisation by communicating across all departments, ensuring that everybody is aligned in strategy and direction.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Acts as a positive cultural brand ambassador and leads by example.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- English and Japanese proficiency
- Labour Management experience
- confident working independently and in a team
- stakeholder management experience
- project lead experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- able to deliver on deadlines
- work life balance
- competitive compensation
- great benefits
- bonus component
- flexibility around work style
- flat organisation
- chance to develop HR career