- Global German pharmaceutical company, leader in the market.
- Amazing career progression.
About Our Client
Our client is is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. Headquartered in Germany, here you will have the opportunity to be part of a culture where they value the passion of their employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
· To take care of the company's employees health and safety, protecting the environment and ensuring all the activities are carried out under the permission of local laws.
· To delegate the duties and define the tasks according to local procedure (e.g. Management of Change, regular maintenance and inspection, environmental controls), programs or systems in compliance with Shiga/Japan local regulations and international standards.
· To ensure through selection, training, supervision and performance assessment, that employees are accepting HSE responsibilities and have the necessary qualification and competencies to assume the delegated duties.
· To verify the delegated and executed tasks regarding compliance with Shiga/Japan local laws, regulations and international standards.
· To ensure and report compliance of the site with applicable international and national laws and regulatory requirements to the Managing Director and upper line management.
The Successful Applicant
· University Degree or above.
· At least 5 years in a HSE position (no need to be manager).
· Knowledge about Japanese legislation regarding safety at workplace.
· Safety knowledge for Production Equipment (desirable, not compulsory).
· Fluent Japanese and intermediate business English.
What's on Offer
· Be part of a company committed to delivering high quality results where you will be continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
· Attractive salary package, relocation fee and other excellent welfare conditions.