HRGA Specialist at Global Energy Firm
Enjoy great work life balance with no overtime hours.
Attractive salary package with fringe benefits.
The client is a Global Energy organization head quartered in the US and with presence in 80 countries across the world. The business is rapidly expanding with recent acquisitions into new markets.
The Japan business launched recently and has 80 employees. The culture is very international with great work life balance provided to all employees.
The responsibilities include:
- HR operations include payroll vendor management, manage HR Data system, recruitment coordination and onboarding.
- Assist in the development of HR policies.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Knowledge in HR and GA specialist tasks.
- Good communication skills.
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits:
- Enjoy great work life balance with no overtime hours.
- Work in an international corporate culture.
- Career progression opportunities in future.
- Attractive salary package with fringe benefits.