HRGA Manager at Start-Up
Opportunity to work in a fast paced, global start-up.
Frequent business trips overseas with international culture.
The client specializes in the finance industry with an established presence in Asia and Japan for the past 10 years. They have a presence in 10 countries with an employee base of 2500. They are aiming to launch an IPO in the recent future and expand their business globally.
The Japan office has an international work culture with several expats and provides good work life balance.
The responsibilities include:
- Oversee overall HR operations including recruitment and employee relations.
- Manage talent development for employees.
- Handle general affairs including global mobility.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Extensive HR experience.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Comfortable working in an international environment.
The successful candidate will enjoy the benefits of:
- Opportunity to work in a fast paced, global start up.
- International culture with a global team.
- Frequent business trips overseas.
- An attractive compensation package.