HRGA Manager at Scandinavian Firm
An attractive compensation package with relocation expenses provided.
Business trip to Europe for Global projects.
The client is a Scandinavian manufacturing organization that focuses on sustainability and reduction of environmental footprint. They are a market leader in the food production with business operations globally.
The Japan office is a stable business that works closely with the APAC regional and Global HQ.
The job requirements include:
- Implement local HR strategy to help business achieve its objectives.
- Manage statutory requirement in HR operations including recruitment, payroll, labor laws etc.
- General HR support and advise to Local leadership team.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Overall HR experience.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Business partnering experience would be ideal.
The benefits of this opportunity include:
- To be part of a stable company with frequent communication with the Global HQ.
- An attractive compensation package with relocation expenses provided.
- Business trip to Europe for Global projects.
- Opportunity for career progression internally.