HRGA Manager at Global Company
Join a globally renown brand focusing on stability and prestige.
An attractive compensation package.
The client is a Globally renown hospitality business with a presence in 100 countries and a workforce of 200,000. They are headquartered in the US and enjoy a profitable and stable business in Japan.
The corporate culture is international with employees enjoying perks such as discounts to use their services and good work life balance.
The job responsibilities include:
- Manage overall HR operations and General Affairs for a newly created Business Unit.
- HR operations include a focus on payroll calculation.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in HR operations including payroll calculation.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
The benefits provided by this role include:
- Join a globally renown brand focusing on stability and prestige.
- International working environment.
- An attractive compensation package.
- Employee perks include discounted in-house meals and staff discounts to services.