HRGA Director at Global Organisation
People Management Opportunity
Good Work Life Balance with limited OT.
The client is a manufacturing conglomerate that researches, designs and sells machines tools. They specialize in drilling, laser processing and printing machinery. They were established more than 100 years ago with business operations around the world.
The Japan office is a stable business with several R&D labs and manufacturing plants spread across the country. The office culture is international with frequent collaboration with the global teams, and they provide excellent work life balance.
The responsibilities include:
- People management in HR and GA team of up to 12 subordinates.
- Oversee overall HR strategy, including leading various HR global projects.
- Business partnering with key stakeholders in Japan and oversees.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Extensive HR business management experience.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
- People management experience.
The job offers the following benefits:
- Opportunity to work in a global and established brand.
- Job security since the turnover rate is low.
- International exposure by collaborating with global teams.
- Excellent work life balance with no overtime.
- Attractive salary package with fringe benefits.