HRBP at Global airline carrier
About Our Client
The client is a global airline carrier operating more than 5000 flights to 80 destinations per week. It has a stable presence in Japan with an international work culture.
- Generalist HR Advice & Business Partnership:
Consult to the business group in the full range of HR matters including, remuneration and benefits, culture enhancement strategies, ER issue resolution, and performance management.
Support the business during resourcing planning and organisational design/restructuring.
- Employee Relations & Compliance:
Interpret/apply specific work agreements to ensuring operational performance standards maintained.
- Employee Engagement:
Provide business managers with advice and strategic support in executing strategies to improve work environment and employee engagement.
- Talent Management & Capability Development:
Support line managers in planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with the department/business strategy.
- Projects & Safety:
Relevant projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
* University qualifications in Human Resources or related discipline(e.g Business).
* Experience in HR .
* People management experience.
* Proven history in managing high volumes of work in a complex environment
* Understanding of HR practice.
* Strong communication and influencing skills.
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
* Adaptable and responsive to change.
What's on Offer
The position offers the following opportunities:
* Career progression prospects.
* An international work culture with opportunity to use English.
* Attractive salary package.