HRBP - Services Company
Work as an HRBP and take active role in bringing about strategic chan
Rapidly growing company
Our client has a small office of only 30 people, but it is a worldwide leader for its respective industry. As they are expanding rapidly, they are looking for an HRBP for the Japan office to consolidate their human capital operations.
- Identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures and process
- Drive people processes to ensure employees' level of performance and engagement
- Implement HR policies and reward strategy to ensure that all decisions are fair and objective
- Identity and drive the communication and sharing of learning across functions to facilitate continuous improvement
The successful candidate will be someone with more than 7 years experience as a Generalist in HR. Other requirements are:
- Working knowledge of Human Resources practices and legal requirements.
- Strong consultative, presentation, analytical and business communication skills (oral and written) required.
- Must be able to speak and write fluently in English
- Expanding business
- With a culture that emphasizes team spirit and individual development, the workplace provides its staff with an excellent work / life balance.
- Retaining the intimacy of a small company, the firm offers the breadth of resources and opportunities of a global organization to their fellow staff.