HRBP role at Manufacturing Firm
International culture with regional and global team interaction.
Good work life balance with remote working and flex time options.
The client is a European leading global specialty manufacturing company with a stable business in Japan and a low staff turnover rate. They operate in 30 countries with 50+ manufacturing sites globally.
The Japan office is undergoing an HR transformation period, and the HR team will be exposed to frequent APAC and Global team interactions as a result.
The responsibilities include:
- As HRBP, oversee Performance Evaluation, Compensation, Employee Relation topics.
- Manage Talent Acquisition and Organization Development including training.
- Stakeholder management with local and regional business managers.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Extensive experience in HR.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
The successful candidate will enjoy the opportunity to:
- Work in a stable, global brand with low employee turnover rate.
- Attractive compensation package with perks.
- International culture with regional and global team interaction.
- Good work life balance with remote working options and flex time provided.