HRBP position at Digital organization
Global culture with international report line.
Fringe benefits on offer include employee discounts.
The client is a leading global digital organization that specializes in a wide array of services and products. They have a presence in 25 countries and have a long standing presence of 10+ years in Japan. Headquartered in the USA, the Japan team works very closely with the Australian counterparts and hence the culture is very international. The Japan business is a fast growing business providing career progression opportunities for its employees and additional fringe benefits.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Talent Development help deliver company-wide training and plan other upskilling needs.
- Performance management - drive the process of goal-setting/metric-setting and PIP processes
- Talent management - help managers identify individuals with high/low potentials and map out succession plans.
- Employee relations - act as a business partner and be the first contact employees speak to.
- HR Operations including HRIS, contracts, exit processes etc.
- Experience in working as an HR in global organization.
- HR Operational experience preferred.
- Bilingual communication skills for Japanese and English.
- Ability to work in fast paced work environment.
Benefits of joining the company:
- Global culture with international report line.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Fringe benefits on offer include employee discounts.
- Good work life balance with minimal overtime.