HRBP - Pharmaceutical Company
World-class pharmaceutical company with well-known products
Excellent talent management function - opportunity to develop HR career further
One of the world's most respected Pharmaceutical institutions, with a workforce in the thousands in Japan.
- Implement HR initiatives, become a change agent by implementing solutions that are aligned with the company's long-term strategy.
- Partner closely with and provide innovative HR solutions to the most profitable business unit in the company
- Advice Management on a wide range of innovative HR solutions including but not limited to Organisational Development, Change Management, Talent Development.
- Facilitate and support Performance Reviews.
- Responsible for the effectiveness of all HR activities across supported organisation.
The client is looking for two types of profiles:
- HR Specialist looking to transition into an HRBP role
- Experienced HRBP looking to grow in the TM/OD
Experience that our client is looking for in both profiles is:
- A University Degree.
- Fluency in English and Japanese (at least JLPT N1).
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in diverse functions. Experience and proven track record in at least one area of HR functions; or 3-5 years of solid HRBP in a large MNC.
- Overseas experience, and the ability to work in a multicultural environment are a huge advantage.
- International environment within this particular business unit
- Flexible working hours
- Great platfrom for the right candidate to achieve success, as they have a talent management system with guaranteed career progression for good performers.
- Central Tokyo location (might be able to consider candidates in Osaka too)