HRBP - Pharma
Market leading pharmaceutical company
Dynamic and collaborative environment
Our client is a Fortune 500 industry leading pharmaceutical company, with global footprint and renowned for their constant innovation in the market. Due to business growth, they are currently looking for a talented HRBP to join their team.
- Partner with the business leaders to drive strategic HR plans and projects that supports the business objectives
- Drive and support the development of cultural change plans
- Deliver core HR processes, providing HR guidance and counsel to business leaders regarding business partnering support, succession planning, talent development, reward and recognition, compensation, organisation effectiveness, performance management and employee relations amongst other key HR projects.
- Monitor performance, identifying and resolving any issues regarding HR delivery, improving HR policies and programme design.
- Track record in business partnering commercial teams (sales / marketing), good business acumen and able to advise Business Leaders appropriate recommendations and solutions
- 7+ years' experience in Human Resources across both HRBP and Generalist / Operations functions, ideally with Fortune 500 / International MNCs
- Strong knowledge and track record leading and managing both regional and local HR Projects
- Experienced with vendor management (payroll / tax) with a deep understanding of employment law and working knowledge of HR policies and practices in Singapore
- Detail-oriented, organized and process driven; with the desire to take ownership of projects and responsibilities in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Be naturally inquisitive and passionate about the development of HR roadmaps
An excellent opportunity to work in a leading pharmaceutical company. Collaborative team culture, this is a suitable opportunity for individuals with strong interpersonal and communication skills, with strong business partnering skills. Competitive remuneration.