HRBP at Leading US Firm
Diversified work culture having a mix of Japanese and foreigners.
Employee fringe benefits include discounts and attractive salary package.
The client is a Leading US conglomerate that has a diversified portfolio or products and services.
The Japan business is a small and established office that is looking to expand their operations which is why they have created this new head count. The corporate culture is international with direct report line overseas.
The responsibilities for this position include:
- Proactively work with leaders to implement HR plans to achieve strategic business initiatives.
- Engage in HR Policies design, communication and execution.
- Execute the Talent Management process to identify talent needs.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Extensive HR experience.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Ability to work in an international environment with frequent changes.
The benefits provided by the organization include:
- To join the market leader and enjoy the stability of the business.
- Very diversified work culture having a mix of Japanese nationals and foreign expats.
- Career progression opportunity in the future.
- Work from home options and flex time provided.
- Employee fringe benefits include discounts and attractive salary package.