HRBP for Japan and Korea
Working in an international environment with frequent global collaboration.
Regional career progression opportunities.
About Our Client
The client is a global leader specializing in manufacturing and technology. They provide solutions to create a more efficient and sustainable environment. Head quartered in the US, they are based in more than 20 countries and employ 20,000 employees globally.
The Japan business is stable and growing with several investments in R&D made on projects in future. The work culture is international with frequent communications with the global teams.
The job responsibilities include:
- Implementing HR initiatives that are aligned with the respective business strategies and gloabl and regional teams.
- Strategic partner to leadership team to achieve business objectives.
- Responsible for the effectiveness of all HR activities across supported organizations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience in HR operations and strategy including change management.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
What's on Offer
The position offers the following benefits:
- Working in an international environment with frequent global collaboration.
- Business trips overseas.
- An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits.
- Regional career progression opportunities.