HRBP - Insurance
Work as an internal HR Consultant in this newly created role
Fast-growing organisation with growth in their double digits
Insurance business with a growing presence in Japan.
- As HRBP, he/she should act as internal HR consultant to respective stakeholders and support to solve their organizational development issues.
- Proactively seeking any potential risk / issues and leading to solve it with business leaders
- Understanding each talent in the function, planning and supporting to execute their development plan (incl. planning succession plan for key positions)
- As HR representative, leading recruiting activities collaborating working with recruiting team and conducting HR interviews to assess candidates' fit within the organization
- He/she should handle any employee relations matters as an HRBP
In order to qualify for this role, you must have hold a Bachelor's Degree and have at least 7 years of HR experience within a Business Partner or Talent Management role. An important part of being successful in this role is to be able to be adaptable and hold strong communication skills in both English and Japanese as a trusted advisor.
- Opportunity to build HR infrastructure
- Global matrix environment and interaction with HK
- Double digit business growth
- Career path to move into an HRBP Manager or APAC HR role
- Hybrid of Gaishi/Nikkei environment