HRBP at Global Consumer Brand
Good work life balance with work from home options
Opportunity for local and international job rotations.
The client is a Leader in Consumer Goods, with a wide portfolio of more than 500 products, and with business operations in more than 200 countries.
The Japan office is an established business, and is the hub for the APAC region. The company culture is very international offering job rotation programs locally and internationally.
The job requirements include:
- Partner with the leaders to align business objectives to drive optimal performance and maximize business results.
- Consult and influence leaders in the areas of leadership, organization effectiveness, driving change, building capability and long-term strategic decisions.
- Lead ongoing and ad hoc HR projects that may impact the entire organization.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Degree holder.
- Extensive HR experience.
- Experience working in an international environment.
- Good communication skills.
The benefits of this opportunity include:
- To be part of a Globally recognized brand name.
- An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits.
- Frequent collaboration with Global teams.
- Opportunity for local and international job rotations.
- Good work life balance with work from home options